Applications for in-year transfers and admissions must be made through Pupil Services, who coordinate this process. This service is available for all families who wish for their child to move to a new school during the school years of year 7 to 11, and not at the usual transition points in Year 7 and Year 12.
To make an in-year application, please complete Common Application Form (CAF) that can be downloaded from here or by calling Pupil Services at Tower Hamlets on 020 7364 5006.

Once your child has been offered a place at Mulberry School for Girls, you will be contacted by our admissions officer who will send you login details for the application form.

Please click here to access the Mulberry School for Girls In-Year Application form.

Any queries in regards to admissions, please email